- The Employer Company needs to provide a set of legal documents on the behalf of Suvarambha Manpower Services P. Ltd.
- Suvarambha Manpower Services will submit the legal documents at Nepal Ministry of Labor Department for the Pre-Approval
- Upon the receipt of Pre- Approval, Suvarambha Manpower Services will put advertisement of Job Order in the daily newspaper for sourcing the eligible candidates as per The Employer Company requirement.
- Pre – Interviewing, screening and selection of the candidates is done by Suvarambha Manpower Services and prepare a data sheet to provide detail to the Employer Company.
- The Employer Company Representative will take Final interview of those sort listed candidates and provide final selection list to Suvarambha Manpower Services
- Suvarambha Manpower Services will send the final selected candidates for medical checkup and collect medical fit report, original passports, photographs and other relevant documents of the candidates to process the visa.
- Suvarambha Manpower Services will notify and forward candidates’ documents like (Medical fit Report, clear passport copy, photographs and other relevant documents) for visa process.
- Upon candidates’ visa receipt, Suvarambha Manpower Services will process for insurance, orientation of the candidates and will submit all the relevant documents along with visa at Nepal Ministry of Labor Department for Final Approval.
- Suvarambha Manpower Services will plan to deploy the candidates and provide related information / itinerary details to the Employer Company in advance for their necessary preparation.
- Upon receipt of the candidates, the Employer Company needs to inform the safe arrival of candidates to Suvarambha Manpower Services P. Ltd.